Saturday, June 24, 2006

There are sometimes I just can not any longer sit at that desk without going crazy.

I spelled it can not as opposed to cannot because in my internal dialog I said it as two words mainly for greater emphasis.

I don't mind crazy from time to time but sometimes I don't care for it and to keep from going crazy I'll leave the desk. I'll leave the office. I'll leave the office but I'll still want to get things done but I can't do things without certain digital information from the office which leads to certain frustration.

I have a laptop but I don't like hauling it from place to place and swapping files from here to there so I bought the 200GB external hard drive and I'll tote that around. Hopefully, I'll do more stuff at home, sitting at the kitchen table, sipping tea, listening to my iPod, snaking on crumpets.

I actually don't know what a crumpet is precisely. It's some baked good, ain't it? Usually, consumed while sipping tea? Tea and crumpets, no?

Crumpet recipe

No comments: