Thursday, June 01, 2006

So, there I was, I needed to have my truck inspected for safety, it's something that the state requires. There were four vehicles in front of me and each state inspection takes about twenty minute. I don't mind waiting so much if I have the time and it just so happened that I had the time and a book, so there were no worries. There were no worries other than where to sit all the chairs were taken with people or people's stuff except for two chairs. One chair was vacant between two people and the other was a chair at the end next to some rather large fellow. I choose the chair at the end. I moved it a little bit away from the large man who actually helped move it a bit. The chairs where just too close for straight guys to be sitting in.

I read my book and while reading I could hear the slow slightly labored breathing of someone sleeping coming from next to me.

After the guy woke up he asked "I wasn't snoring was I?"

"No. I didn't hear any snoring."

Then we where buddies until they were finished with his car.

No comments: