Saturday, April 07, 2007

brute

the truth is: I mostly post just for me, too.


Fifteen days straight of walking through that door; although, not always sitting with alcohol.


I want to play mind games with her but I don't know how truly fragile she is. I don't mind leaving a bruise. I do mind leaving a fracture.



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/177078/


She sounded a little in a panic as she asked how I'd made out.

Sometimes, the magic runs out. Sometimes, my tricks cease to work. Sometimes, I bleed like some mere mortal.

I told her that I couldn't fix it in the four hours I was there. But I also told her that I made provisions: she would just have to get the files from a different spot.

That's one of the reasons I don't let folks sing my praises too loudly. I know I have bounds. I can't always do whatever it is in the time allotted


If it doesn't make any sense to you and you don't ask any questions my head will explode when you come to me to try to solve the unknown problem. "Did you ask him why?" I will say and "No" will be the answer.

Well, you should have. How the heck am I supposed to know? Despite the rumors, I am, indeed not psychic.


...

"I'll tell you the answer but why are you asking?" If I think you are somewhat clueless or a person who doesn't ask the right questions, you will hear that a lot from me.

No comments: