Thursday, April 12, 2007

very toney

I had the two dead mice hidden from sight in a few paper towels as she was mentioning the newest version of the brochure which is now a booklet that flips from bottom to top, pages printed both sides. She said she liked it and was thinking of some what text to added.

I wanted to walk out to her garbage barrels and dump the mice but she didn't seem to care. I guess she only doesn't like seeing at them; she doesn't care if their dead bodies are witnesses to conversations. Fortunately, neither body was leaking.

"Yeah, I like it. I don't think it's as sophisticated as the other one but I think it has more visual pop, with the two pages over each other."

She disagreed that it was less supplicated. I didn't bother arguing the point. I had just been lying on her kitchen floor reaching under her oven for tripped mouse traps. The traps served their purpose and the proof was in my hand. The whole situation seemed an inadequate occurrence to be speaking of sophistication.

(I like toney better with the 'e')

No comments: