Thursday, April 26, 2007

nitwitted

His complaint today was about moving his television. He said it weighs at least one hundred pounds. His adult daughter was helping him carry it about a forty foot distance.

"I was eating chicken tenders or something like that earlier and my daughter said lets move it now so we don't have to worry about it later. So, we're moving it and about fifteen feet later I can feel it start to slip and I'm like calling out to my other daughter to come over and help because I don't want it to hit the floor. It was slipping because of the grease on my hands."

I just continued to look at my feet because I had had a feeling that something ridiculous was about to be said. My friend said "Yeah, that's why you have to wash grease off of your hands when you're moving stuff."


If the moral of your story is that you make things difficult for yourself because you're a nitwit, I really don't care to hear it.

No comments: