Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Chi-Town... or is it Chi-town?

I think if you run the marathon and then find yourself in the emergency room there after - it doesn't count.


She told me that the guy that fabricated the sign is going to put it on his web site because it was that good. I thought about who has claim to the sign; he fabricated it but it was my design all he did was cut out in vinyl what I had sent him in a PDF. But he's a sign maker, what is he supposed to use on his web site?




Sometimes, I don't want to be a sounding board so could you just deal with your own issue?

Not for nothing but I'm kind of busy here; you should be able to recognize that and the fact that they put too much sugar in your coffee is a non-issue to me right now.



I like saying Chi-town but not in reference to Chicago.

No comments: