Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I write for me; I post for you.

I'm good like that.



So, I get a notice at 9:15 about a meeting. It doesn't say I'm supposed to attend so I ignore it. Two minutes later, another email requests my presence in the boss's office as soon as I read it. He's my boss's boss's boss.

I go to his office and he settles the schedule conflict that he just created and mentions something about conflicts happen when you don't have enough staff to cover all the responsibilities and he said it like it was something new and something he didn't cause.

I should have just nodded, or something, instead of saying "I've gotten used to it over the past seven years." He got my meaning because he tried to say that some other divisions are manned well. "Whatever. You suck," came to mind but it only came out as a shrug.

No comments: