Tuesday, July 31, 2007

As luck would have it, I had left my flash drive sticking into my work computer. Actually, I can't blame luck on that one.

I didn't need it but the thought of it being left alone with the cleaning crew and late day stragglers worried me a bit.

Anyway, it's back in sight.

...

It's been my goal of late to write fantastic stories or daring and danger. How's it working so far?

...

So, that statement about the cardinals; I picked that up a long long time ago.

From Character Sketches


The very nature and character of God is seen all throughout His created universe. Job remarked, “But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee” (Job 12:7–8).


There was something about the cardinal. What I recall is that it's very territorial and will chase off much larger birds and other animals. I don't know if it's true or not; or if I even remember it correctly. I just think the premise of being the most ferocious songbird is funny.

Kind of like touting the sturdiness of the firmest jellyfish.

...

He has a lack of confidence that causes him to abandon his point of view.

...

I look at jpg magazine and think "I've seen a lot of this before," for the most part and then I think "My photos are nothing that haven't been seen a thousand times before," for the most part.

But then there are a lot of other photos where I just say 'wow.'

So, then I wonder what is it that makes me like some of the photos that I take. I wonder if it's because it's a good photo or because I care about the subject? I ask "Would a stranger care about this photo?" frequently my answer is no.

No comments: