Friday, July 06, 2007

Yeah, I'll look.

We'll watch the people who stand in line at the ATM, a lot just fix their hair in the reflection of the window not seeming to realize that there is a barroom of patrons that can see them on display. I looked over as I heard "Get a load of those two. She just stuck out her tongue and he kissed it."

She looked Native American and a looker. He looked like a dork. They sucked face until it was his turn to use the ATM.

"She can do better than him."

"Maybe he's paying for those kisses."

My buddy watched as they left and said "She's got a nice body on her." I looked over but couldn't see. My feet were resting on the rung of the bar chair so I just stood up to get a better look; I still couldn't see so I shifted to the right as I wondered if the whole thing was worth it. I decided that it wasn't so I sat back down.

"What was all that about?" I was asked from someone further down the bar.

"Nothing."

"Just wanted to see what it was like to be tall?"

"Yeah, but I felt too close to the ceiling, so I guess I'll keep my own height."

No comments: