Sunday, July 22, 2007

You're just damn lucky I didn't post all 116.


"Smile for Timmy." I think - Shut it, mom



One thinks - hee, hee a photo
The other thinks - why is Nana so pissed off



More of Nana pissed off



I forgot what she was explaining to me



Cat homicide



I forget what she was explaining to the cat



Rear wheel driver's side. This broke.



So I drove to get a new one.



I got a new wheel and a new mower and some plants.



Third door



It's a monkey see, monkey do sort of thing.



My flag is faded



Windshield racing



Roof top marching



I was down most with the just sitting



But I'm a sucker for a smile



They we're closing the windows, so I couldn't get in.



Lunch break



Planting



Keeping her skirt on



I think she thinks her aunt talks too much



Sometimes, I look up



Some of this tree is held together by a cable. This tree worries me a little bit.



This is a weed. If a weed has style, I'll let it stay. That and I'm too lazy to be picking weeds.



I bought a ten dollar bucket and this was in it.



This was in the sixty dollar bucket.



"Hey, man. Lookit this baby."



Goof runs in the family. Just ask my younger sister.



I was told by her sister that she was in no mode for photos. That's not a friendly smile.

No comments: