Sunday, July 29, 2007

This post is untitled

Sometimes when I have nothing to say, I feel like I should come by here and explain that I have nothing to say.

Like I don't think folks are smart enough to figure shit out without me spelling it out for them.



No photos. I must be slipping.



www.jpgmag.com



I sort of put out money for a digital SLR for business reasons but I've taken far more personal photos with it.



The guy in the Chinese restaurant called me back to the counter. He explained something about the Egg Foo Yong that I didn't understand beyond that what I was going to get wasn't exactly what I ordered. I just said "Okay" once he stopped talking. When I got it home, it did look a little different but tasted pretty much the same. It was like they just cut the ingredients into sizes that I wasn't accustomed to.

Because that was such a fantastic story I told it to my sister and she said "What if he was explaining that there was spit in your food?"



My writing is slipping too

No comments: