Sunday, March 20, 2011

Everybody Loves A Parade




This guy was a big hit with the folks on the other side of the roadway and that wasn't even his horses' shit he was shoveling up.


Crowd


Jedi


Moron walking through my shot


Darth was a crowd favorite

I haven't a clue but she's jumping in a jumpsuit.


Little Boat on Wheels


The girls next to me were having a good time; this is one of them.


Rosy, you used to be so hot!


That's a Sarah Palin Look-A-Like in Back




Boston's Elvis


Oh, I'm sorry Elvis of Boston.


Big Dog


Almost got a better shot but the shutter lag is huge. I had wished for my SLR.


Dude, it could be worse; it could be raining.




 She's not praying, she's waiting for her baton. Maybe she is praying.
(There's a buttcrack in the background)


Green Socks


I wanted a shot of the three little girls but I didn't want to seem like a creep so I 'shot the dogs'.


This drummer was old


This firetruck was old


She had too much.


Ghostbuster? Really?


Embrace. He's whispering: I really want to rape you.


He's saying: Yeah dude, I'm totally going to nail this chick.


Her top was down.


He was broke down

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG I hate I missed the parade!!

And the horses!

And the people, and the firetruck and everything else and seeing it with you.

I really hate I missed seeing her with her top down.

Next year!!!

Timothy said...

She was wearing a pink bra.

She was having trouble standing, but there was nothing I could do about it. She was quite willing to be with him.