Friday, August 20, 2004

Eyes on your own self, cat


Well, my plan to get screwed up went awry. I had four pints and had just downed a double shot of vodka and was given a coke when my phone rang. It was Lady G and somehow she knew I was at the bar. "Are you drinking?" I was asked, to which I answered "Right now I'm having a Coke."

She knew were I was but she asked her question anyway. Her question - "Can you pick me up at the airport?" Sure, I can. I got the flight number and the time, wrote it on my napkin, realized I wrote USA instead of US Air and fix it, then left the bar.

Her flight comes in at 8:45PM, I got the call at 5:10PM. The barkeep said "I'll see ya, Monday." My bar tab - one 16oz beer and one soda.

I got back to were I'm house sitting because that is where my truck is and I get this look for the cat (see photo above). He gives me this look but he's the one who threw up on the floor.

No comments: