Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Hey! We're in marketing people.

If you ever need to quickly get me on the road to Angryville...

First spend two years convincing me that you are just marginally smarter than a post and then argue with me over the spelling of moulding as in crown moulding. I know sometimes my spelling skills are lacking here and there but when I say that moulding can be spelled with a 'u', I mean it. Especially when I offer that using the 'u' is the more European way of spelling the word, almost like I actually looked the word up in a dictionary. And then further doubt me when I specifically state that I have indeed looked the word up in a dictionary and have already been through this discussion. Then tell me you want air conditioning abbreviated A/C instead of AC, just for good measure.

Please note that I have been writing ad copy for real estate for over a decade.

Please also note that there are certain words one might wish to avoid even the appearance of one such word being mold so I don't spell moulding without the 'u' because it looks like this - molding and that doesn't look nearly as sophisticated as moulding.

Hey! We're in marketing people.

No comments: