Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Yesterday, from what I remember

There was a link from Raymi's site, some email, some drinking, some watching out for a friend and the snapping of a photo.

In one email Raymi wants a picture, a picture of me. You may have noticed there are not pictures of me on this site. Well, there is one but it's a long shot with the moon in the background. I'm shy, okay. Okay, I'm not shy, it's just that I haven't seen any photos of me I like. Seeing how I can control content on this site, I usually control certain aspects in my favor.



I'm a bit vain I guess. But the deal is I like to think I'm open and honest, somewhat. There is some stuff I don't spontaneously broadcast over the internet but if I'm asked something directly, I try to give a direct response.

Raymi asked for a photo of me. The only photos I have of me, I don't like, so I planned to just take one and send it to her. That was the plan before the beers, martini's, and mind eraser and the plan stayed the same after, probably not the best time to take a photo. I took the photo, I didn't hate it, so I went with it.

And then broadcasted it over the internet. So, if you ever wondered what my dumb face looked like thank Raymi.

No comments: