Tuesday, August 31, 2004

So, I guess I was making a point or better yet sending a message. That message - screw you, not 'you' you, 'them' you. Them being the folks in charge.

Sure, I'll help out, sure I'm not going to make a bad situation worse but at least placate me with hollow promises and phoney concern.

I took a late lunch. I was stuck in the office helping someone do their job, a job which used to be done by three people and is now done by just one. It's the busy season and one person cannot keep up with all the requests, he's been by himself for two years now. He's one of my poker buddies so I help him even when I'm not asked. From eight thirty to three thirty I was helping out, I hadn't taken lunch and the crowd was gone so I left, instead of four o'clock I was out the door thirty minutes early. I hope someone says something. You see, I'm passive aggressive and I'm holding a can of whoop ass.

Any way here's a photo.


No comments: