Wednesday, August 18, 2004


I have this mankin, in my office, the owner's seven year old daughter likes to pose it while I'm away from my desk. This is the latest pose. I don't know if it's some sort of martial arts or she indicating that I'm a pansy.
...
Seeing how I don't post from the day job, here are some thoughts I will have on the subway ride in:

Dude, if you keep staring at the side of my neck like that you're gonna have to buy me dinner.

Lady, you better stop your progress right there because I ain't moving. There is nowhere to go past me and I don't care how loudly you say "Excuse me" (she stopped right next to me).

I actually made an appointment to have the barkeeps get me drunk?

I must be a sucker for agreeing to housesit for the sole purpose of babysitting a cat.

No comments: