Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm being asked all these questions, questions I have the answers to but the person asking the questions should know the answers as well. This bothers me but what bothers me more is that he questions my answers.

Dude, if you know more than me, then stop asking me the questions.

...

I guess it all comes down to marketing. Phrase something differently but keep the message the same. It will save you headaches. You do not have to say "no, you ain't getting that, I'm only giving you this", why not say "Hey, looking at what your getting" don't bring attention to what they are not getting.

...

Sometimes, I get a little loud. Sometimes, my speech is colorful. Sometimes, the sometimes collide and I will loudly say something colorful.

"No, you don't understand that sometimes drivers are assholes" that was my mock response to a situation being relayed to me. I said it loud enough for the whole front office, which includes citizens here on business, to hear.

...um, how loudly did I just say that? Ooops, I guess. Eeh, fukit.

No comments: