Thursday, December 14, 2006

She called to ask me for a favor and then she asked me what was wrong. I really didn't have any answers for her other than that I was bored. I didn't elaborate that the boredom is with the whole of my life. She suggested a trip, I questioned "What's good leaving when you just return to all the same stuff."

She called me later to try to help me out. I said that normally I would have snapped out of it by now, and hoping and waiting was my plan of action.

It's actually something different than just hoping and waiting. Part of the plan is to do all those little things that I hate to do and have been putting off. I figure that I'm already lacking joy and that I might as well get things done that need to be done but I don't like doing.

She thinks I'm just getting old.

No comments: