Thursday, December 14, 2006

The truth is...

Truth be told.

The truth be told...


Truth be told it is, because it's just a declaration that I'm about to speak. But now I forget what I was going to write.



"She's a whore." (Not a professional whore but a skank). The word dirty was added later. "I'll probably catch something from her just being this close to her," she said as she spanned the space between the bar and the back wall with her hand.

"As long as she doesn't pour my drinks from her snatch, I'm okay with it."

Years ago one of them came in, off duty, and bragged that in the just past twenty four hours that she had done it with two different guys and hadn't showered either.

She didn't pour from her snatch either so I was okay with that too. She didn't last too long, however.

who're - contraction of who are: Who're the people at the next table?

Never wonder that out loud to your paid date because it will end up costing you a lot of money, although it was quite a show.



Blogging will level off in 2007 is a prediction - predicted here.

Of course, as the old saying goes, predictions are hard, especially about the future.

No comments: