Thursday, February 01, 2007

Yeah, I don't dot my i's

your old tricks no longer work?

unknowable


that's just leftovers up there. you can write your own story.

...

I was sitting after eating a steak and cheese with peppers and onions wondering what to do with the forty eight minutes left of my lunch hour. I thought about reading the book I had with me but I really didn't want to get involved with anybody's life. I then thought about maybe sketching out a little scene because I'm trying to get better at sketching but I felt a little too shy ('cause people might see). So, then I thought about maybe pulling out my little reporter's notebook and writing a little something for my blog (I have a blog, you see). But I didn't feel like doing any of those things so I afforded myself the luxury of just kicking it and I chilled and people watched a little bit.

I was doing that last thing when I noticed an older guy (late fifties) walking through the middle of the market place with a much younger lady and then thought of something to write.

No comments: