Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I blame the cat

So, I have this huge ass pantry. I also have mice. I've know about the mice for quite some time; I've never done anything about them because they never really bothered me and I felt it was the cat's responsibility for keeping the house mice free.

Well the cat is had not been doing a very good job of mousing and the mice had gotten onto a few boxes of pasta so I took matters into my own hands.

I set the two mouse traps I had and that night I got two mice. I reset the traps and at about one thirty in the afternoon, the one under the oven tripped. I dumped that mouse down the toilet reset the trap and washed my hands and as I was drying my hands, the trap went off again. By the end of the day I had flushed ten dead mice down the toilet, and then two more this morning.

I think I need a cat that isn't friends with mice.

No comments: