Thursday, October 04, 2007

that leaves, what? 13 percent.

87% complaints

I would much rather shout at him to join the real world but that has never seemed to work with him so now I just sit quiet. I've sat quiet before but not consistently.

I don't think it will help him but I think me forcing myself to relax or at least to not respond is good for me.

When do you come up with a title for your posts? Mine always come later; all my posts start off untitled, sometimes they stay that way, but other times a title will pop into my head as I type or at the end of reading it over.

"Do write like your reader is a moron." That's paraphrased. Sometimes I notice all these extra words and wonder how stupid do I think people are.

I think it comes from talking to morons all day long.

No comments: