Tuesday, October 02, 2007

You would think that I was drunk...

I know there is a post or two on the flash drive but I don't feel like digging it/them out.

I don't even feel like posting this.

I had a hard time spelling "monitoring well" today; I had to ask the client.

I was too uncaring to figure it out.

There was a rally on the plaza. I took two photos and left.

My days pass a hole lot quicker when I'm actually working.

Walking home I tripped in a whole.

Donut whole. I can eat three without any problems; then the guilt kicks in. I don't know how many donut holes I can eat, probably more than the weight of three whole donuts.

Half a lot quicker - that's doesn't read as stupid as I thought it would.

Sometimes, I'll leave the skin on when I'm making mashed potatoes.

Tomorrow is a new day, if you get to sleep between now and then.

I think he's worried that I do a much better job at his job than he does.

This posts irritates me.

Twenty seven thousand dollars is just a drop in the bucket right now.


I apologize.

No comments: