Tuesday, October 30, 2007

this was from before

The box was out so I walked the half a block to the corner store and they were out too. I cursed a bit. I was finally able to get a paper while changing from the train to the trolley. The paper lady told me to grab a fresh one. I bit my tongue.

All I wanted to do is read the morning paper just like every other morning; I really couldn't care less that this morning's paper was touting the Red Sox as World Champions.

paper - Photo Hosted at Buzznet


It's great that they are World Champs once again but I still have my regular normal things to do. It's not like I'm getting a raise because the Sox beat the Rockies.



And what's up with Colorado's logo? It's looks more like a G and an R than a C and an R, at first glance.

...

So, my supervisor is out on sick leave; stroke like symptoms has him out of work. He gone for several tests and after a week and a half they still don't know what's wrong with him. The latest is that "It may be stress related," and that comes as no surprise to everyone I tell.

I've been answering his phone and more often than not they are asking for things that aren't in the guy's job description. He's complained in the past of how overworked he is and I've told him in the past that he should just concern himself with his own job and not everybody else's. He hasn't listened.

No comments: