Monday, November 29, 2004

eh.

“What’s new? ...Nothing” she said answering her own question for me.

“That’s correct. No new stories. Would you like to hear an old one?”

“You’re boring”

“That’s already been established”

...

“Thanks a lot. I appreciate that you listened and tried to help. I’m going to send a ‘Thank You’ note to your boss.”

“Thanks but you don’t have to do that.”

“I know I don’t have to. If I did have to I probably wouldn’t”


Yeah, there are lots of things I’m told I have to do but don’t


...


“No, she didn’t mention the other lady. She was looking out for you.”

“I’ve got a few people looking out for me.”

“That’s good that you have people looking out for you because you have a crazy wife.”

“I like ‘em crazy. It makes things interesting.”

...

Vegas and Iceland are on the list.

No comments: