Wednesday, November 17, 2004

gayety, gaiety, gaieties

Do you know what’s weird? Sometimes I spell phoney with the ‘e’ and sometimes I don’t and I’ll choose which spelling according to the feel of the sentence.

I had to edit a post. Well, I didn’t have to, it was just that I was getting too many hits for people looking for ‘flut a phone.’ I didn’t know that instrument was so popular.

I’m mildly obsessive compulsive but I hope that I never get to the point where I will be too concerned with reading the words to the point that I miss reading the story.

But that damn water cooler bottle always needs to be straightened out, I can tell you that much.

It’s probably best if you don’t really listen to me because honestly I’m quite absurd.

I sometimes wonder if people know that I’m mostly a goofball.

My supervisor the other day, while I wasn’t there, was explaining to the female barkeep how smart I am. I think that is strange. And, I’m not that smart.

No comments: