Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thanks, Veterans.

The internet saw more of me than usual today.

Thanks to all that played along.

I was still in bed when I got the call. “I need invites posthaste.” Okay that’s not word for word but that the gist of it. And it was nine o’clock, I should have been out of bed anyway.

I was forewarned about the invites over the weekend. I was asked can you do them, I said I don’t remember what they look like. I was told you’ve done them in the past.

Oh, those invites. Yeah, I can do them.

Today, I did them, 250 invites with envelopes. Easy Peasy except that my printer kept jamming on the envelopes so I had to single feed them.

So, I’m standing at the printer feeding one envelope at a time into it which gives me a lot of thinking time some of which spilled out at bringthebeef.blogspot.com.

Happy anniversary, Radiohumper

End transmission

No comments: