Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Sometimes Lady Luck slips me the tongue

So, I called our mutual friend. I got voice mail. I told the story and asked if she had the info for the invites because I only had the quanity and no specifics.

I ordered the stock online which ships next day free of charge just in case. I drove to Staples to get what I needed. Staples only had enough for 100 invites. I bought them. Ivory with a metallic silver border.

Our mutual friend called me back.

"So, you ran into the Councilor, huh?"

"yeah"

"What did he say?"

I told her the scoop. I also told her I could do 100 tonight if needed and the rest tomorrow. I was told they would be mailed out this weekend so there is no huge rush.

That's what I like to hear.

I have the proofs ready, I'm just waiting on the stock and I'm good to go.

Until tomorrow, I'm out.

click

No comments: