Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hey! ...oh

"Hi, Councilor"

"Hi, Tim. How are you doing?"

"I'm good"

"Did you get my invite?"

I'm thinking "No, I didn't get any invites to anything. Someone is holding out on me" but once he finished his question it was "Did you get my invites finished?"

Which changed my response in my head to "Oh, shit! No." His request for invites came via a mutual friend and after a different request for invites which needed a second order, so I forgot about his invites.

"I'm glad you said something. I started looking for the stock but then I forgot." I said

Which was true but now I need to really find that stock. I can custom make the invites and reply cards from scratch but it's the envelopes that are usually the problem.

I'm not going to hand make 250 pairs of different sized envelopes. That would take forever.

No comments: