Sunday, November 07, 2004

You-do-it




Saturday I had two things that kinda needed to be done.

One thing was mow the lawn before it snows.

The other thing was to run network cable from the hub to a new location at the second job.

I chose the latter but I did not have cat 5 cable so I drove to where I knew they would have it. I hadn’t been there in years. I think I’ve only been there once since my father died in ’95. He used to go there all the time. This place sells kits to build your own robot as well as transistors, capacitors, blank circuit boards, all sorts of electronic parts.

I picked up 500’ of cable. It was more than I needed but I also plan to wire my house.

I probably have enough to wire a couple houses.

So anyway, now I want to build my own robot.



The mandolin – four notes learned solid.

No comments: