Saturday, May 19, 2007

bag of beads


six thousand four hundred and ninety eight. six thousand four hundred and ninety nine...




You've got to love quality furniture.

So, as you can see I was taking photos of the neices. I was using my new Canon Rebel XT with the 18-55mm lens. I know this camera isn't the best out there but I got a deal on it. Anyway, I was setting up a shot or checking how wide the wide angle was when one of them pops up in front of me and says "Hi, Timmy."



I knew it couldn't focus on her that close but I took the shot anyway and then I heard another "Hi, Timmy," only this 'Hi, Timmy' was said in a voice that came from deep inside someone's chest, like an americanized little girl samurai.


It was her sister doing a darn good job of making it look like she was made of plastic.

No comments: