Saturday, May 19, 2007

I just want a fair shake at it

I don't think I'm bipolar but I'm sure I have a couple folks that think I am. I'm often calm and collected when others are in a panic over issues that catch us by surprise but there are other times, I'll get loud.

Those other times are when bad things happen when they could have been easily avoided, times when I could have succeeded at something but was caused to fail because of some monkey wrench throwing fool crossed my path.

"Listen, when I'm saving YOUR day, you have just one responsibility and that is too keep freaking idiots away from me whenever possible. That means after the phone has rung for the thirteenth time and most likely that there is a nutcase on the other end, you need to put down your bagel and pick up YOUR own freaking phone. If you leave me to do it, I will get a bit cranky."

No comments: