Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm pretty sure that's a urine stain beneath the date

I wonder how many txt files I have that I haven't posted.

I wonder what they say.


(I'm pretty sure that's a urine stain beneath the date)


A good photo tells a story. I guess a bad photo is like annoying chatter.



The boss asked how the photos from the new camera were; I said that I really didn't like them and explained that the fault was with me and not the camera. I forced all those photos and didn't have the camera set properly. The story they tell is unfocused.



I took some other photos a day after I took the first ones. I haven't seen them yet. I know a couple of them have extraneous characters to the story I wanted to tell.


(Stupid fat guy)


When I ran out of stories, I practiced tracking the seagulls. When I got tired of that a thought hit me so I drove to take an exterior picture of a current listing, which was one of the justifications for getting the camera in the first place.







No comments: