Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sometimes, I shoot photos


It comes and goes.

You know, it ebbs and flows.



You gotta at least try or I've have no respect for you.



I was walking with my four year old niece in the park across the street from my house. There are stairs there that just basically lead up; they don't bring you to any particular destination they just go up. At the end of the stairs is a trail, the trail exists because after you walk up all those stairs and find out that there is no where to go you feel cheated so you just start walking and enough people have done that to leave a trail - actually two. One trail runs along a ledge, the other goes higher.

She led my up the stairs and then she turned around to go back. I asked why we couldn't take the trial that goes higher. She said "I don't like high places," so I asked about the other one and she said "That looks like forest and I don't like forest."

Later we blew all the dandelion seeds all over the park.



Sometimes I'll drink massive amounts of water just so I'll get to leave my desk later in the day.

That's not true.

No comments: