Friday, May 11, 2007

I knew her as Miss Gray

I have a habit of watching what buttons people push. I noticed she pushed the button for one floor one higher than my own.

I felt it odd to see her two days after I had just done a mental rundown of all the teachers I would have liked to have 'molested' me while I was a student.

I thought maybe she had taken a job in the building but as I was searching the company email I realized that most likely she was just here for the retirement board, it's been many years since she had me as a student and she could have been easily teaching eight years prior to that.

She seemed a little smaller and only looked a little older; she still had a nice ass. I was a little unsure if it was her or not until she said "Certainly" in her deep husky voice after I said "Excuse me," to get past her as the elevator doors opened to my floor.

I later walked up the stairs and saw her waiting in the lobby of the retirement board. "Hi, it's Tim you taught me high school English twenty two years ago. I'm still under achieving," isn't a great opening line so I just continued down the hallway.

...

Sometimes, my eyes just can't take in enough of her. Sometimes, the her changes.

No comments: