Tuesday, September 18, 2007

He gets a backbone when it does him most harm. He never gets one when he needs it. I tell him he didn't hear because he was too busy yelling about stupid stuff instead of waiting for them to say something that we could have a legitimate complaint about. Now he looks like the dumbass.

juicing the clam

We used to dig clams every once in a while. I'm kind of surprised that we didn't catch rats as I look back on it, although I don't remember any rats running around in my youth. Fortunately, I don't remember any strange chicken either.

What I do remember is a lot of spaghetti, mac and cheese and hot dogs. The hot dogs weren't eaten with the mac and cheese like I've seen some folks do. And tuna fish, when I was young we would always get the chuck light in oil until my mom realized that that stuff is the most sucky type of tuna and we graduated to chuck light in water. Today she eats the solid white in water. I still eat the chunk light because it tastes less like fish to me.

I should charge a fee for these stories.

According to the internet, my software is sitting on my porch, and I'm not too comfortable with that.

No comments: