Thursday, September 06, 2007

smells like old

At three o'clock I was done. I still had many things to do but there wasn't any discernable chance of me doing them. I guess staying up past two in the morning wasn't conducive to me working through the day.

Whatever. I'm old.

(I don't feel old)

Maybe there are parts of me that feel old. I don't really know. It's hard to get people to give you a second opinion on whether or not you feel old especially you when you're like pinching your arm asking "Does this feel old?"

I think I'm going to start whoring myself out to old ladies.

I got a call asking about how to remove the strikeout effect from text that was struck out. I don't know the precise procedure off the top of my head. I had to open up Word.

I'd whore myself out to young ladies too but I don't think too many young ladies would be too interested.

No comments: