Saturday, September 29, 2007

I thought it would be a good idea to shoot off a few letters on my laptop and it would have been great if it weren't for assholes and hot air.

Of course the lunch crowd probably wasn't too enamored with me and my venti ice tea and laptop. Free wifi, so up yours lunch crowd. Actually, I still don't like folks hogging valuable space during lunch, trying to look important by laptopping but I wasn't trying to look important; I was avoiding the office and I was in a corner out of the way.

I just had to look at what a couple different people were eating because it smelled kind of vile. I had wished I had my camera with me because I would have photographed the noxious mess and said "I'm so going to blog about this. That stuff stinks."

At first I thought the search was for elderly assassins but I guess that was just wishful thinking because once I actually read it, the search was for elderly Asians. I don't remember writing about either but the old assassins would have been cooler.

No comments: