Tuesday, September 11, 2007

periodically

After leaving the largest magazine rack that I know of, I got on the trolley that would get me back to work. A few stops into my trip, we were stopped by some transportation official and I heard a familiar voice. I was going to yell out that my trolley shouldn't be delayed but I'm not certain that all the passengers would enjoy my sense of humor, so even though I was running a little late, I hopped off. I followed her to her little office which is a lot like a box with windows all around.

While we we're talking, she leaned back in her chair and pulled out her shirt tails complaining that something was bunching up. Later, when I was leaving she stood up, unzipped her pants and tucked them back in.

"That's all we need for folks to talk, you dressing while I'm leaving."

"Hey, let them talk; at least you're cute."

No comments: