Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rain on Saturday changed my plans. I knew rain was forecasted for the morning but it seemed to hang around into the afternoon. I had wanted to mow a lawn and cut down some incredibly large weed-tree. I pulled out the laptop instead and started to rework a webpage and a brochure, instead.

I also forced myself to read one of the several books on web design I have lying about. I know some basic stuff but I lack a good foundation of knowledge. I know a few whats but I don't know enough whys. I get bored easy.

I've decided to make an effort at getting better at what I do, as opposed just getting by. I've invested in Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium for Windows


$1600 bucks but I was starting to need Photoshop ($999 for the extended version) and starting to need Illustrator ($599) and I wanted Dreamweaver ($399). I'll let you do the math.

By the time I post this, I should already have it at my door.

No comments: