Saturday, September 29, 2007

It just seems like everyone is trying to win with an ends-justifies-the-means type of attitude. I've never put much stock in winning.

Maybe I'm too arrogant to enjoy winning. Maybe I've been exposed to too many ungracious winners.


...

I watched as he fixed his gaze in such as way he didn't need to say "Get a look at this." I turned to see the high slit on the shirt of the leggy olive skinned young woman walking towards us. I pointed across the way and said "She's going to go into that door there."

"Oh my gosh, that slit, it goes all the way up," he continued as she disappeared into her building. He then called me a creep for knowing where she was headed.

I'm not certain science would prove it but height-wise, she seems to be sixty five percent leg.

No comments: