Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pansy Spoon

It's tough to be a hero when you don't think people are worth saving.

Probably around seven years now, I've been waiting for things to get better.

I've heard "Next time you're in, I'll have it for you" three times in a row now. I think that I shouldn't be the one trying the hardest.

I sat at my kitchen table and made changes to the webpage while sipping from a mug of Chinese Oolong tea from Bigelow.

It used to be named Chinese Fortune.

I was also listening to my iPod.

It was so exciting, I had to do some meditation exercises to calm myself down.

I read that when authoring a wed page and you're typing in text and you get a double space after every enter when you don't want a double space that you might want to use a "Shift-Enter" instead of just "Enter," but my computer was already off by then. I'm really, truly ignorant to certain things.

A pansy spoon makes me laugh.

No comments: