Saturday, May 15, 2004

Bottom line - I'm a player...

It's not your classic, congratulations after the play type player am I. The game I play is subtle, maybe even sly.

After, I voiced my objections loudly early in the week all the upper ups are coming over and being my friend. Why do I have to get all loud and stuff to get folks to realize there is a problem? I've calmly spoke about existing problems before, many times. Nothing happens. I get a little loud, actually a lot loud and then I get a response.

But, after thinking about it, I've done that before, I'll amp-up my feelings and get loud, seem very angry and get results. Why can't I get results without having to seem like a hot head?

Those who truly know me, know a lot of my visible, strong emotions are not actually from the heart and that I'm putting on a show. They will usually wait for an intermission and then ask for what I really think.

Dude, you're braking my cover asking me that in front of them. I'll clue you in later but right now at least play along.

No comments: