Monday, May 10, 2004

Hmmm, Uh...

So, today my public transportation train station is closed for repairs and will be closed for 8 months, which causes a change in my routine. I get to work later than usual and as I'm going through my normal start of day job procedures, I re-noticed these two computers sitting like they are excess. One of these computers is the same make and model as mine. So me being me, I stole the memory from the unused computer and put it in my own.

My computer is now almost no longer slow now.
...
Her hair was if as gravy - just part of one of my dreams
...

Another dream.

I'm involved with a live action war game. New recruits with two tanks are supposed to defend the position. The position is inside the building that used to house a church I used to go to. One tank is in the upstairs function room, the other downstairs in the former sanctuary, miscellaneous troops all around. My job - prove that they aren't that good. The ammo is fake so I'm pretty bold. I take out the ground troops in the former sanctuary but shooting them foolishly looking up the stairway. My cover is nonexistent but not one of them can get a shot off before I shoot them.

The game ends before complete and I'm approached by the officer in charge to be congratulated. The officer in charge is a hot unnatural blonde of the female persuasion. She looks very impressed with my performance. I'm uneasy with this because I was reckless and by all rights should have been shot. But she approaches and puts her left arm around my waist as she is about to say something and doesn't want me to get away but instead of saying something, she kisses me on the mouth, slipped me the tongue even. At that moment I know that she will go as far as I'll take her but I pull away because she isn't infatuated with the real me just the me that won. She doesn't know that my victory came about by careless abandon and in real life, with real ammo, I wouldn't have taken those risks.

I was brave because I was indestructible.

No comments: