Thursday, May 20, 2004

Wednesday seems like forever ago...

It's Thursday...

I was just thinking it is a bit of a bother hitting the shift key to capitalize things.

Anyway, Thursday, today I have a lot of stuff done. I'm better off than I thought I would be, I have the table tents done, the magnets are done, the iron transfer sheets are done, the program is mostly done, I have my new suit at the house with the new shirt and the new tie.

My little mouse for my laptop works great. I didn't realize how much I was suffering with that touchpad.

Work ...*sigh*

...work is busy. I prefer it busy because then I can't slack off.

I was asked to give an estimate on producing a certain thing and the time I gave was two days if all goes well, if the printer doesn't break, if I'm not interrupted, if the job doesn't change once I start it, that kinda stuff. I sent that message in a private email to one guy. This one guy replies to my message and CC's three of my bosses and one other guy. His reply was that he cannot see how that request would take two days, "unless I'm missing something". I didn't respond, but I think it might take a little bit longer than two days now. Just because sometimes I'm a prick.

There was some graffiti one the train today, it said "fuck all cowards"

No comments: