Wednesday, May 19, 2004

When was this?...

I like writing with fountain pens but only when I’m not in a rush.

I think Caramel Macchiato’s are yummy.

Tomorrow is Miss Y’s birthday.

Sometimes I just like to write. Write stuff down. Presently, there is a torn piece of paper on my desk. Torn into some irregular six-sided shape, upon which are: the words sprechstimme dialectical; calculations on how many songs it takes to fill one GB; and the company name of a cigar manufacturer. The little bits of information align with their respective side of the nonconforming hexagon shape. On the back side is a note to call Marisa regarding some permit issue. The only thing that saves this trash from the bin are those two, first listed, words.

The A game is not being played today.

I don’t think I care at the moment and I don’t care that I don’t care. (11:48am)

2:20am that’s the last time I remember looking at the clock before I got home last night.

I gave Lady G the camera. I didn’t get to wrap it. I had the paper. I didn’t have the time. I wanted to gift wrap it because I think it shows greater care than just putting it in a gift bag with a bow, which is what happened.

I was talking with the GLAD guy yesterday, I was entering the building and glanced over because I thought I was being watched. I thought I was being watched because I was being watched, I noticed the guy just sitting there by himself so I said “Not too busy today”, I forget his reply but he took the opportunity to engage me in conversation. I engaged. I think society has greater woes than same sex marriages.

Society needs to get off its ass more. …or shut the heck up.

Monday was rather quiet but there was a crowd. Tuesday, the place was back to normal.

You still have to get a blood test.

I think Fig Newtons are yummy as well


No comments: