Friday, May 14, 2004

So, yesterday I get this email setting up an impromptu cookout and I’m asked to bring a particular something. I’m further asked to confirm receipt of the e-mail.

My reply:

“I received your presumptuous email”

I let that sit a bit and then followed it with an “I’m joking” and further details

There was a slight mishap with that second email however, I ended up sending it to all the people in address book.

So, now I can no longer make fun of people who screw up email.

The cook out went well. One of the things I brought were pistachio nuts. I bring pistachios to the poker games too. The nuts are usually popular which makes me wonder why more folks don’t just buy them for themselves. I always (usually always) have them in the house. But I guess that's just me.

No comments: