Sunday, May 16, 2004

Sunday, my favorite first day of the week...

but I'll start with yesterday. Yesterday I agreed to help a person out by installing window AC's. There are/were 12 of them. Most are stored in the basement. The building is three stories high. I'll let you do the math.

After, the AC's. I mowed the lawns for the first time of the season. I say lawns because there is a front lawn, a side lawn, and a back lawn. My mower is a 20" walk behind or a more apt description push from the back.

Oh, I forgot yesterday was in the high eighties.

This all sounds like a complaint but it's really just me a braggadocio. A wardrobe change was needed. I didn't force fit a haircut into the mix either, oh well.

My lawn area is of the size that I'm not certain I'll look like a loser if I get a riding mower. It's not the neighbor's opinion I worry about it's my own. I'm truly trying not to be a hypocrite.

At the moment I have no place to house a riding mower so I have to get a shed first.

Yesterday, was the first time I stopped and had a beer while mowing the lawn. I'm still not certain how I feel about that, stopping for a beer that is, do I think it's worth it or would I rather just work right through? I'll let you know when I make a decision.
...

Today, I finished a program, a stencil for a t-shirt design and some prototypes for a custom magnet. I made six magnets. It's makes no sense to just make one, your stock is used up either way, really.

I picked up a USB optical mouse for the laptop. And a four port hub.

I picked up a digital camera which I will give as a birthday gift to Lady G, whose birthday was back in February. I snapped a couple self portraits to make sure the camera works okay, they're not too bad, I must have gotten some sleep last night. They're around here some where. Well, not here here.

end transmission...

No comments: