Wednesday, February 16, 2005

blue, green, pink

so, the plan was to just say my version of the word poker which is more like poe-kaah to the rest of the world, I knew the microphone was around somewhere because I tried to use it for something different recently on the old machine.

I found the mike and looked to the back of the machine to the sound card region, the green hole had the speakers plugged into it which left a blue and a pink hole. The holes weren't labeled so I plugged the mike into the closest one to me which was the pink one. I looked at the monitor and a window popped up and was asking what did I just plug into the pink microphone jack. I said "A microphone, dumbass" even though I was grateful for the message because it confirmed that I did indeed plug the microphone into the microphone jack.

I thought just saying poker would be stupid and not funny so I thought I would read one of my posts which wouldn't be funny but would be less stupid but I wasn't feeling any of my posts so, then I thought read someone else's post and I think you might know what happened after that.

No comments: